Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/19/15

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit Nimi this evening. Finally got it figured out. Got some nice crappies and big gills. They weren't where they were last year but I'm in them now.  Everywhere I drilled ice was 6-9 inches.  Glad to be on good ice and on good fish finally. Also good to see Holehopper out there for the first time this season.  Hope to hit the ice with you guys again soon!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

FreezyP

• View Profile
Thanks for the update Slab.  I went out yesterday afternoon and found them where i didnt fish last year too,  caught some keeper perch, Crappies, Gills and even a nice Bass...

rkfish

• View Profile
Not to familiar with nimi fished it a few times last year, is over by the falcon a good spot, park  at boat ramp in first parkin lot?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It can be hit and miss. Not normally my first choice, but if they're not biting at my spots I'll try up there. Have got some nice fish up there in the past.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

rkfish

• View Profile
Where is a better place, on nimi I fished by camp ground and didnt really have very good luck,

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll pm you a decent spot.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar