Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1 Last Time: Nimmy Sunday 3/15

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Gonna try to get out on Nimmy 1 last time this Sunday afternoon., most likely at C1 or the Campground Bay.

My basement is a mess with gobs Ice Fishing Gear & Clothing along with Garden Starting Stuff.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
PLEASE, keep me posted. I'm going to try tomorrow around lunch for the last time. I hear you on the gear. Spent yesterday getting mine all organized and set up in the basement for summer storage.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

z400wolverine

• View Profile

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Didn't really want to head out alone,plus the drive up there if no one was there!Even though when I pull the sled,I sit on a milk crate,with the square boat floatation seat,with a quick clip on it for the rope for weight to throw.Kinda hard to throw it to myself,lol

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'll be on the ice between 2pm-3pm. Gotta check my bait and may have to get some. Blue Clam Nanook., Short Fat Guy in a Red Suit... Not Santa Claus.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
let us know how it is , im going mon morn and see whats up and  MAYBE  get out on north end again, so if its good  I will be there until about 1 or 2  maybe see you guys out there.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
several guys on c-6 sunday,most were in close..
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Slab, you can get on c-6 where we did last year,maybe another day or two.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!  Thanks. Going to try 1 last time tomorrow.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
6 of us fished the bay right off the C1 parking lot.  3 of them fished 9am-3pm. The ice was 12", but very sloppy and getting bad by the hour.  z400 (Steve) showed up around 3 with me while another guy showed up around 4pm. Steve lost a nice Cat while I lost a nice Crappie too.  The bite was almost none existent. We were using minnows & waxies.  Didnt mark too many fish either. We fished in depths 3ft-12ft. Catch was poor, but it was a nice evening to end the season.

See Ya Next Season!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 06:14:17 AM by icebucketjohn »

z400wolverine

• View Profile
Yes it was,nice to meet you John,I'll pm ya hear "if" you have a break at the right time I come out there on the boat.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nice meeting you Steve.. tight lines to ya

Vexilar