Ice Fish Ohio Forum

New years resolutions?

Bonecrusher

• View Profile
Anyone have any new years resoltuions they would care to share? Mine are simple but challenging. Quit smoking, lose some weight, and fish more.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Definately fish more, 2011 wasn't that good fishing year for me.  Also I want to be more patient with people, especially on the road. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

turkeyneck003

• View Profile
Fish more and visit my son and nephew more often....
Gaff its not just for chicken...

OldSailor

• View Profile
Anyone have any new years resoltuions they would care to share? Mine are simple but challenging. Quit smoking, lose some weight, and fish more.

I'll take 2 out of 3!! I've already quit smoking long ago!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Minnowhead

• View Profile
To lose some weight!  My porkchop azz might have to fish skim ice at the rate we are going!  ;D
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
Definately fish more, 2011 wasn't that good fishing year for me.  Also I want to be more patient with people, especially on the road. ;D

100% the same for me.  I didn't even get my boat out this past year.  I also can get a little impatient on the road as well.

Vexilar