Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got out today

PKAuD · 8 · 4327

PKAuD

• View Profile
Buddy and I hit up a small metro park pond in Wadsworth today and managed to get a couple of gills and trout! Felt good to be out but we had to exercise extreme caution, the ice was sketchy at best. Hope we get a deep freeze soon.

PKAuD

• View Profile
River Styx, Ice should be considered unsafe.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
looks like a brown trout,nice catch................. :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Don't think silver creek allows ice fishing.................. >:(
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

CFosterI

• View Profile
One of my best friends works at Silver Creek Metro Park. I just called him and as per the Manager of the Park , Ice fishing is allowed. He said the Pond has many springs though so be sure to spud while moving about. He also said you can ice fish off of the 90' dock. So there you go.

PKAuD

• View Profile
They just permitted ice fishing 2 years ago holehopper! :) Hope to meet some of you guys this year.

CFosterI

• View Profile
Has anyone fished off the dock prior to good ice? if so how was it?

Vexilar