Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 12, 2024, 10:18:26 AM

Author Topic: My honey hole with my buddie.  (Read 2326 times)

networthy

• View Profile
My honey hole with my buddie.
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »

Today was my personal best day on the ice.  I have had days where I have caught more fish and bigger fish(Lake Erie walleye), but today I spent it with my 5 year old daughter, and she caught her first Fish "O" bluegill.  We fished from 10:30-3:30, and for the most part had constant action.  At the time that she had the 9"er on we also had fish on two other poles, what a mess but it made our day.  We ended up with 11 keepers between 7 1/2 and 9" before the day was over.  We had a fish around 8" that spit the hook as it got above the ice, when I went to try and catch it before it got below the ice, I bent over and dropped my blackberry right into the hole next to the one that the fish which also disappeared into the freezing cold water.  Even this didn't ruin my day, I would do it any time to be able to experience this all over again.
Hey guys, please take a kid fishing, it will reward both of you.
By the way I was getting ready to call firefish and give him a fishing report when I dropped my phone, so I don't have his number until Tuesday, but my number does work if you want to call.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:44:16 PM by networthy »

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Re: My honey hole with my buddie.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »

what a great way to spend a Saturday Congrats to both of you Dave
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar