Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Does this mean I don't have a life??

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Am up at 3 am and on our site because I can't sleep again.  Was looking at my profile, and I've posted something in every hour of the day at some point.  Does that mean I have no life, or I just really need some ice to fish on?  Anybody else posting in all hours of the day and night??
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bryan

• View Profile
HAHAHA!!! You definatly need some ice!
I may not post a lot, but I check in constantly on my phone when I'm at work and on the computer a few time while home. The only cure is some ice!!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Last two nights I've not slept.  I've been logging on and checking just about every hour if not sooner.  Really sux when you can't sleep and want too!  I should crash hard today when I'm supposed to be Xmas shopping.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

g

• View Profile
i feel lucky to get 2 -3 hrs. sleep at a time. don't post alot during  wee hours of the morning, don't want to disturb the better half.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Like you when I had nothing left to post I started doing research on posts I have made and who posts the most for each lake and who has multiple lakes with the most posts. Now I know who I need to ask if I am going to a foreign lake.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

lowellhturner

• View Profile

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
Waiting pationatly for safe Ice.  I too have been up all hours and post sometimes.  3 am 4-5 am   9 Pm any time.  enjoy reading what fellow ice fisherman have to say.  I guess like minds.

let it freeze

• View Profile
I can't get into this year by now some one in the state has been on the ice thats disappointing.But as soon as this weather starts to stay below 30 that will get  me out of this rut.Also job sucks things don't look good.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well i have to agree with everyone we all want out really bad. but some years i can remember drilling thru 22" of ice. while other years we only have had a week or so of good ice, looking back on last years posts we were drillin away now.. :D but even if it is a short season i hope to fish with as many of ya as possible, and try out my modifications on my sled. but i know by next weekend we wont have ice that will be worthy , so i think i will go up to snug harbor and try for some smelt, and maybe i will get lucky and pick up a steelie. happy holidays all and to all a good night   hehehe...........
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar