indian lake tourny

walleyeguyx

• View Profile
how many entrys prepaid for sunday

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We have 1 team that pre paid. We have 4 or five signing up on Saturday and a few more on Sunday. I think the weather is hurting our entries. I will make a decision on safe ice after tomorrows Demo Day's.

I will post if we will cancel due to deteriorating ice conditions around 6pm. We are going to ad an event on Mosquito on Feb.13Th.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
A Mosquito tourny would be great. How much is the entry fee?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We tried a $60 for Indian and did not get a good response. I have to talk with Linda at Causeway bait and tackle. I think we might drop it to $40 for the first year.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Is that per person or can you fish as a team. My wife wants to fish it with me is why I ask.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar