Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Otter's walleye thread!

Bryan · 24 · 14174

Bryan

• View Profile
Johnny, I'm always on channel 79.
Sunday is looking great...I hope I can give you guys a good report afterwards!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

g

• View Profile
Good luck tomorrow Bryan if you get out. Got the boat ready and will bring it up next weekend. Chomping at the bit to get u there again.

Bryan

• View Profile

This is why I love taking people fishing!
I ran into this guy a couple years ago, he told me that his last four charter trips to Erie only got him one fish each time...and how he was always was bummed out driving back home to Cincinnati. Yesterday he and his son got their limits! When we were done and headed back to port, I heard the son telling his dad that "this was the best fishing trip ever!"...that was my highlight of the day!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Bryan

• View Profile
Then on Saturday I took one my friends out, we fished from 4:30 to 7 pm, nothing the first hour then we caught 4 and lost one.

Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

quackpot

• View Profile
It's always a great feeling when you do the right thing. Nice catches and memories, they will never forget that day.

Bryan

• View Profile
It's always a great feeling when you do the right thing. Nice catches and memories, they will never forget that day.
Yes sir!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

g

• View Profile
Great job and pics as usual. Will be up for sure this weekend for the IFO charter Sat. Am planning on throwing jigs around Kellys on Fri. and probably Sun. May troll some Sun., have to see how it goes. Keep it up Bryan and good luck.

Bryan

• View Profile
Had a trip on sunday...Tony reeled in a 29 " big girl, biggest fish he's ever caught in his life...there was no getting rid of that grin for the rest of the day! Had to move a few times to find them then we had a nice catch rate.

The fog was super thick too, couldn't see much past the bow! radar and GPS sure did make moving around a lot easier and safer!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:47:57 PM by Bryan »
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

g

• View Profile
Good job Bryan. 5 of us went out around Kellys Fri. afternoon. Jigged the South side East of the ferry and caught nothing. Went to the West side North of the stone dock and caught numerous fish o sheephead, many had a pretty gold color to them. Moved to the south side of the stone dock and picked up 3 eyes from 2 to 5 lbs., more sheephead and 2 smallies. Boat ran good and is there for the season. Come on nicer weather.

Vexilar