Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pleasant Hill

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
Me and raven went tonight for about 2 hours raven caught one and missed 2 i missed 1 and seen 6 other get caught they where catching them deep runners acrossed the bottom.
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Ill be back in a few weeks. When I get back we will have to meet up and do some fishing
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
dont forget me when u guys go ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
more the better hurry up and get back here so you can bring some of the warm weather with you?
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I talked to my fater in law yesterday and he fished there on Saturday and limited out on LMB in 20 minutes. He said most of the fish were nice big ones. He said he was using jerk baits. Thats all they would bite on
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar