Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice gear wanted!!!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I'm looking for a vexilar FL8 fish finder or any of the other vexilar finders. I'm slightly new to ice fishing (this is my 2nd season), and i cant afford a new finder bc i dont have a lot of spending money after bills and mortgage payments, what little money i do have (50 here 100 there) goes towards buying some gear to help me b more prepared for seasons to come. if anyone in the central ohio area has any finders for sale at a cheap price please contact me here or in a private message!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I have a fl8 and want to move up to a 18 but need money first so ican purchase the 18 let me know this is a fl8 and is in great shape and also come with charger and is enclosed in the vex soft pack all said and done I spent 450 and need 225 for the whole thing I lve over by indian lake let me know
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
very interested in either or both (a friend and fishing teammate is also looking for one). asking price for either is fair as long as they arent sold from under us. money as i said is tight for me so it might take time to save up even 200 so please be patient we DO want them!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I'm in no hurry to sell and it runs like a top.  I would use the money to upgrade to a marcum for fl 18
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
i wish i could get it off u tomorrow, goin to black hawk tomorrow and id love to have it there but i wont have the cash. my buddy is still interested in the other one that firefish is selling as well but hes waiting on his tax returns. since i brought up black hawk, anyone have a spot around there theyd reccomend for my friend and i tomorrow?

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I have a great spot just pm me.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I'm in no hurry to sell and it runs like a top.  I would use the money to upgrade to a marcum for fl 18

Jim,
Are you making the switch and saying you are looking for a marcum or telling him to save up for a marcum??? I would research heavily before making the switch. I know there are several threads like this one going around on a few sites recently. looks like a quality control issue or just plain lack of reliability from them. Not trying to kill a sale but don't want you to have issues either. ER

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=283111.0
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:20:06 AM by erierider »
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Thanks good to know because it runs like a top.  I added the depth finder on it that hooks into the battery.  Love my FL18 too but was thinking Marcum with a camera.  Talked to KPI and he said Crane Creek or Catawba this weekend.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Erie those posts don't look good!  If its not broke don't fix it.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Thanks good to know because it runs like a top.  I added the depth finder on it that hooks into the battery.  Love my FL18 too but was thinking Marcum with a camera.  Talked to KPI and he said Crane Creek or Catawba this weekend.

Not me buddy. Travel looking tough and was out yesterday. Thinking he might be going but I have one day of work one family day.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

Vexilar