Ice Fish Ohio Forum

tackle

LOST TACKLE

• View Profile
jigs
not sure the quanity yet have not counted them, rubber leg ants, painted fish eyes and tear drops, bladed back jigs some painted some just soddered up unpainted, painted jiggin blades
this is the best i can come up for disscription, they are all one that i have ever bought and painted or put together and painted, as soon as i get qnty will have price can email pics
aprox
ice jigs 221 $40 for all
jiggin blades 76 $18 for all

make me an offer
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:18:00 PM by LOST TACKLE »

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Can you send me a pic of the jigs?  Or post it here, I'm interested.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

LOST TACKLE

• View Profile
can do can not put pic up here to big give me your email of send me an email

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
can you send me a pic of the lot.....
CPRCatfish.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I am interested as well. If you resize the pic you will be able to post here for everyone to see
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
If our ice seasons continue to be like this i will also have tackle,rods,flasher,warm clothing,and all the rest of my ice gear for sale,so depressing,ice fishing is where i regained my sanity from marriage and work,this sucks!!!!!!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Look up Pishtech Ice Fishing Derby computer game. Its a good way to do what you love when you cant get out and waste some time when there is no ice. In the summer when I have to go out of town for work and Im in the hotel by myself I will crank the a.c. all the way up making it freezing cold and play the game.  ;D

http://www.pishtech.com/pifd_index.php
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar