Ice Fish Ohio Forum

4yr olds knowledge....

Guest · 6 · 3299

JustNutts

Playing a flashcard game to see what sounds the pictures sound like.. Picture of a QUARTER....  Emily says- GEORGE WASHINGTON!!! HE WAS OUR FIRST PRESIDENT!!!! Me- WHAT!?? HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? Emily- I learned it at school. WOW!!! a 4yr old? REALLY??

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Russ,

it is amazing what our kids know and one of my sisters favorite phrases is "more is caught than taught" enjoy her they are truly a treasure. If you want to have some real fun buy her a cheap digital camera and turn her loose, I guarantee you and your wife will laugh and cry when you sit down and look at the pics seeing the world through a childs eyes. It is very rewarding and worth the investment. God Bless and stay safe Dave

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Imagine for a moment that you could more then double your vocabulary every year, learn the ways of a strange and sorted culture, master the tools of the electronics age and decode the texts of a foreign language. This is what our kids are doing every single day.

When everything is new, you have to get pretty good at being a quick study.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

JustNutts

Russ,

it is amazing what our kids know and one of my sisters favorite phrases is "more is caught than taught" enjoy her they are truly a treasure. If you want to have some real fun buy her a cheap digital camera and turn her loose, I guarantee you and your wife will laugh and cry when you sit down and look at the pics seeing the world through a childs eyes. It is very rewarding and worth the investment. God Bless and stay safe Dave
LOL they got a barbie digital camera 2 years ago for Christmas... And yes everything you could imagine, including pic of the poop in the pot. HA

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile

floater99

• View Profile
My 3 yr grndwtr told me I was ASTONISHING (for a papa) LOL.I think she will be thirty next BD. ::) :D

Vexilar