Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Jonboat · 10 · 6948

Jonboat

• View Profile
Whats up everyone just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jon ( Jonboat)mostly fish SW OH with CJ Brown being what I consider my home lake.

I've kind of been lurking for awhile and just recently registered seems like a good group of guys & I think I met a couple of you  & look forward to meet more.

Looks like a great site that will help me learn more about ice fishing & catching more fish. I've mostly fished for gills and crappie but looking forward to learning how to ice some eyes!!!

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Nice to meet you JonBoat, I call Nimisila my home lake. It should be fishable this weekend. Welcome.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Welcome and just ask questions you will get good solid info here!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Jonboat

• View Profile
Thanks guys ! Hoping to mb fishing one of the Tourneys so can meet everyone.

Never heard of Nimisila where's it at? Good fishing?

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. Nimi use to be my home lake as well but since I have moved I spend most of my days on Wingfoot and Deer Creek. Nimi is an excellent fishery. I do the best there the first 2-4 weeks of ice. They have a very good population of big red ear bluegills. I have also caught a lot of nice perch, crappie and LM bass. There is walleye in the lake but I have never pulled one through the ice. I have caught a few really nice ones from a boat in the summer but really never fished for them through the ice. I believe that we are going to be having a outing at Nimi once the ice is good and safe. You are welcome to come and meet up with all of us. Just watch the forum for updates.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!!  Deer  Creek is my home lake  followed closely by Nimi.  Be happy to help you however I can.  We're trying to get a group together for Nimi when the ice is ready.  Just watch the Nimi board, it's coming.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Welcome jonboat , nimisilla is part of portage lakes just south of Apron. It feeds water into portage lakes. Really nice fishery .   ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:15:08 PM by Luvztaphish »

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome,I am also close by,we are gonna have a nimi day keep your eye on the site for the day and time and also meeting place.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Jonboat

• View Profile
Sounds good I'll keep an eye out for it like to check it out. Thanks

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nimi is a good lake caught a nice small mouth there, and the red ears are thick    ;D   welcome
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar