Ice Fish Ohio Forum

veiled chameleon and terrarium

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Hey all,

I have a 75 gallon terraium with a mature female veiled chameleon. The tank is the same lenght as a 55 gal, but is slightly taller. This includes everything the chameleon, lamps (4 total), heater, lid and stand, all live and fake plants, rocks, feeding dish and watering dripper. The tank is lined with topsoil and has live plants in it as well as some fake plants and vines, with climbing branches also. I also have a small and large holding cage for the critter for cleaning, or holding food. The chameleon eats crickets and meal worms as well as some plants and fruits. We have had her for about 3 years and she has always been caged in this terrarium. The chameleon is roughly 12 in. in lenght without her tail (just body length, his tail is quite long in its self id say 16-18 in w/ tail). Pickup preffered but may be able to meet within a resonable distance. Im just north of marysville.  Also feel free to ask questions they will be answred. Im asking $225 for everything. I would prefer to sell together but seperation is negotiable. Thanks for looking. Contact through email [email protected] or call or txt 740-725-4289. having trouble getting the pics to upload but can email if interested.

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Would consider trades for ice gear (shanty), crossbow, firearm, nintendo ds or ?????
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 08:59:53 PM by fishintechnician »

Bryan

• View Profile
I dont have time for any pets, but that would be AWESOME to have!
I hope you find it a good home.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
He is pretty cool, but unfortunetly an 8 year old and 5 year old dont have a whole lot of interest in something that they cant really play with. Thats the main reason we are getting ride of him. He is VERY easy to care for... keep him with water and dump crickets in once aweek. Clean the cage once a month and Viola

Vexilar