Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lot of 9 ice rods for sale

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
2 Berkley hot ice med 25'', 2 light 24'', 1 frostbite 28'' MH, 1 ht 24'' ul, 2 ht 24'' light, 1 st Croix legend 24'' med w/ shakesphere sigma reel. Also one of the ht's has a zub zero reel and one Berkley has a walley marshall reel. 4 are used the rest are new. $120. 10 min from grand lake

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:54:30 PM by Jiggn Fool »

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
The bait pucks and the line and ice picks will go w/ these also and a ht Rod carrier.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:59:22 PM by Jiggn Fool »

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
How many rods will the carrier hold? Would you ship or meet at Indian?

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
I carry 3 w/ reels in it. Probably could carry 5-6 if you put them in there just right. I really don't want to ship. Would consider meeting in st mary's

rickiecatman

• View Profile

toadfish

• View Profile

hey Jiggn Fool,
Will you sell any of those rods separately?  If so, I may be interested.  Lots of activities coming up trying to squeeze in the last few days of fishin before the warm-up ruins our ice.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile

hey Jiggn Fool,
Will you sell any of those rods separately?  If so, I may be interested.  Lots of activities coming up trying to squeeze in the last few days of fishin before the warm-up ruins our ice.
Waiting on a call back if the guy don't want them I would separate them out for you

dumpster

• View Profile
Jiggin, I also would be interested in a couple of those rods if ya seperate them...any 2 of the 24" light action...

nags

• View Profile
Jiggin i would be intersted in the st. croix rod and reel how much just for it  i am in st. marys.

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
I am going to keep the rods w/ reels waiting on a pm then I will know what is left on the rods.

Vexilar