Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Fishing Truck ...which is best?

Banker · 21 · 11339

Poll

Which truck would you purchase for ice fishing?

Ford 150
9 (69.2%)
Silverado 1500
1 (7.7%)
Honda Ridgeline
0 (0%)
Toyota Tacoma
2 (15.4%)
GMC Sierra
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
with all your ice gear you need a 350............... :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Guy's, you forgot the best. This Dodge is a fishing machine.Probably the fisherman driving it makes it so great. ;D  Get a real truck from Bob Caldwell Doge Jeep Ram in Columbus. If you need your truck tricked out give Bullet Liner of Central Ohio a call and if you need it wrapped give Pro Sign Studio in New Albany a call. If you want to catch a lot of fish give me a call!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
  Sounds to me like the same people who hacked Clinton's emails hacked our site! If you want to hear about Catching fish call Dave! Nobody and I mean nobody can talk more about Catching fish than Dave. I  can't remember ever seeing him catch to many, but I can fondly remember lots of tall tales. Maybe we need to get together and have him demonstrate his fishing abilities.  Remember to set your expectations low so you won't be to dissatisfied.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I like dodges too. Especially the full size ones with the compartment on the sides of the bed. I hear they work great for carrying your spare transmission since you usually need one if you drive a dodge.  ;D

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I like the second insult best.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Too bad every Dodge Pickup I see on the road has rusted out wheel wells.  Nice looking vehicle, but after seeing so many bedside panels rusted out, I nixed purchasing one a few years ago.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar