Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Sunday

g · 6 · 4368

g

• View Profile
Shoreline ice mostly gone, have to wade or use planks. Use your spud bar if you go. Saw one person go through a few times on his way out of Fairfield Beach. A fellow icer helped him get off safely. Maybe 8 people fishing. Catfish were the main biters. Only saw 2 keeper saugeyes and a few crappies. Hopefully it will be safe later in the week. Be safe and carry your safety equipment and use your spudbar if you venture out.

fool4fish

• View Profile
yeah grant I think u got catfish u rascal pt.3 ;) aww its no surprise to me warmer temps for a few days its in their nature they feel spring coming that could be fun to take kids for icing cats! glad u came out man
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

fishmaniac

• View Profile
Anywhere I can still go to icefish buckeye Fri sat G? I'm guy that loved your vex n camera combo setup  remember me?

g

• View Profile
I only have the vex and not the combo. It was fun fishing and talking with you fishmaniac. Did you get to Erie Tues. and Wed.? Wish I knew if Buckeye is fishable. 1 1/2 hrs. is too long a drive to check the ice. Hopefully we can get on it again.

fishmaniac

• View Profile
U had camera mounted at bottom...dont u guide buckeye...thought u got house on lake?...where u stay in now...? Do I have right guy lol?

hardwateraddiction

• View Profile
That is Doug Stewart you are thinking about. Vex cam combo and brown permanent shanties
"Trust me honey, with the price of fish what it is, all this equipment will pay for itself in no time at all!"

Vexilar