Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Just in time for the ice

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got the flu just in time for the ice.  Came on yesterday morning, never been so sick in my life.  My wife's got it too and I couldn't go to er, neither of us had the strength to drive.  I was so exhausted it almost felt like I was drifting in and out of being conscious.  Stay healthy fellow ifoers.  The ice will be here in a few days and we need to be healthy and ready! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Lots of fluids and get a zinc supplement ,its the main ingredient in Zicam and Coldeze .and eat a lot of it. It will shorten the duration of your flu.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I hope you and your wife are able to get well soon. Drink a lot of liquor and maybe you will just pass out and get good sleep. I did that back when we had that major blackout around 2003. I lived in an apartment that was the top half of a very old house. With no power to run AC or fans it had gotten up to 120 degrees. I didnt have anywhere else I could go at the time so I just chugged 3 bottles of gin&juice that someone left at my house. When I woke up the next day the fans were running and things had cooled down. I missed all the worse and miserable part while I was passed out. I'm not saying that it would work for you but it did for me. : ;D
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Hate to say it but the ER would do you no good they would pump you ful of IV fluids and send you home nothing they can do for the flu plus it's gunna run you couple grand just for that visit like others have said drink lots of fluids and sleep that's the best you can do. I work at a hospital and we laugh at those who come in for the flu since there is nothing we can do for it but let your body fight it off and the flu is running rampid this year and eveyone will get it sooner or later.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Joel I need you this weekend!  Erierider and KPI are texting me talking smack how they are going to beat us in the inland 2 on 2 ice fishing derby.  I'm sending the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and Life Flight to your house just need your address......
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Vexilar