Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 04:30:02 PM

Author Topic: Indian Friday  (Read 2931 times)

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Indian Friday
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:56:54 PM »

Well fished all day and caught 3 short saugeye lost a pig at the hole and 2 white bass. Was along day I have a cold and was popping pills all day and had a headache to boot . Start off getting to Blackhawk late to hit the morning bite but met up with Donovan and his buddy and still had a good time. Later fishtechnician showed and fished a little with him and his buddies. Then late day everybody showed up at Blackhawk fished with wapak ice dawg and I saw 3 keepers caught  around me. Great day on the ice. great to see guys I know and share info on the ice. Now if I could just get rid of this cold I could concentrate and catch fish will try to be out this weekend will see in the morning good luck to all and check the ice before you go
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

EYEFISHER2

• Dustin
    • View Profile
Re: Indian Friday
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 12:12:21 PM »

ice is slowly getting better and the fishing seems a little slow (for eyes)....but just a heads up to anyone wondering about the ice conditions...ive seen several areas around 4-5 inches but also several spots in those same areas that are still snow covered with 1.5 inches...so just because people are out fishing on it doesnt mean that you can walk where ever you want unless your looking to go swimming

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Re: Indian Friday
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 05:49:58 PM »

Ill be back in the am with bonecrusher, going to get there early for the morn bite, might stick around for eve bite or may go to killdeer....if I can get a good report on the res. If not im sure the ponds will be ok up there so may make the drive anyway.
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar