Ice Fish Ohio Forum

license reminder 2017

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
here we go again folks ,  just a reminder about getting fishing license for 17
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Right on!  Thanks. Sent in my watercraft registration today for my new sticker. Ready for spring now!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Slab do they send you a renewal form automatically? I know mine needs renewed this year but I haven't gotten anything from the state.

quackpot

• View Profile

fishingful

• View Profile
Got mine and one for a canoe I sold like 3 years ago. Guess he never transferred it. Watercraft moved to Wingfoot so I will just go down and get one.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, they sent mine in the mail.  :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
A coworker went fishing 2 weeks ago and had his license checked by a ranger. The ranger told him he needed a new license since his was a 2016 license and said he would just give him a warning. Nice the ranger didn't know they don't expire until March 1. New licenses should go on sale shortly of not available yet. Disappointed the watercraft dept didn't send send me my boat registration.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
just got my boat sticker, i went to the dmv here in the falls  too buy it and they charged me 2.00 more because i didnt go to the watercraft place.. figures right? and as far as that ranger he needs to catch up, i dont believe you can get it untill the 24, correct me if im wrong.  yeah tell me that i need a license before hand and im going to laugh in your face..but thats me.. i was holding off putting new sticker on untill the 1 st of march just in case i make it out before that and some fun police give me a hard time about the new one when the old one is still good..murphys law right

30inthabucket

• View Profile
Apparently the guy couldn't read too well either. Lol. It says right on the license that it expires on the 28th of Feb. I haven't gotten anything from the state for my boat registration. Guess I'll have to go to the watercraft office

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
if you didnt get anything in the mail yet i would go there ,, maybe a fubar on their part

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is probably a stupid comment on my part, but if any are new to boating the stickers are good for 3 years. You don't need a new one each year like a fishing liscence.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Just got my boat registration form in the mail today. Don't think I will mail it though, turn around time may be to long.

30inthabucket

• View Profile

Vexilar