Ice Fish Ohio Forum

howdy all

mr bill

• View Profile
my name is bill keeler and i'm new to hard water fishing here in ohio......but i have been an ice junkie all my life ;D
i grew up in michigan and been fishing for as long as i can remember. i have made it out a couple of times already this year but i haven;t caught much...just enough for a meal for the better half and me :D

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO. Glad to have another junkie here.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Welcome Bill. You can learn alot from this site. What part of Ohio do you fish?
turkey09

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
welcome bill, been under the weather myself,but with the warm spell and rain over i'm gonna be good to go soon.

mr bill

• View Profile
i moved right into the northeast corner of the state. in a crazy town called ashtabula ;)
i have been down to skeeter and pymatuning a couple times each. no luck on pymatuning but have brought home a half doz. fish each time out on skeeter, mostly crappy.
and thanks for the welcome

ice phisher

• View Profile
Welcome Mr Bill....plenty of Ice junkies here.......Hope our paths cross on the ice this season.
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Vexilar