Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Our Prayers go out to Team Mac and Apex Predator

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Our Prayers go out to 2 of our Pro Staff Members.

Scott AKA Team Mac is recuperating from Heart surgery and will be out this winter. We pray for his full recovery and hope to see him on the ice soon.

Jesse Wilcox, AKA Apex Predator is recovering from a very series accident.

Here is what happened from Jesse.

I was actually just getting on here to write you an email explaining my situation and saw one from you. I would love to be part of the Pro Staff team again this year but I am not going to be able to. I was in a severe accident on Sept 4th. It was a freak accident caused by mechanical failure but it all ended up with me being run over by a 13,000 Lb John Deere tractor. I was very lucky in so many aspects and cant waste this second chance at a normal life that I was given. Im wheelchair bound until December sometime when I will be allowed to put weight on my legs again and start rehab. Believe me when I saw that one of the worst parts of the situation is that I will miss the hard water season. Missing deer season is much easier to accept than having dry jigs all winter lol. My goal is to be back to work by March and thats a pretty steep goal but I just think that going on the ice while not at full strength is too much of a safety risk. I wish you all the best of luck this year and next year I will be back at it every chance I get!

Jesse Wilcox

Since this email I have received another one from Jesse and he is healing better than expected.

Get well soon guy's. Well keep the site updated with pictures and reports to get your ice fishing fixes.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Prayers go out to both of you guys and your families.
turkey09

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
Wow, all I can say is I am happy to have the health I do.
Sometimes we take it for granted that we are healthy and can do the things we want most of the time.

Get well soon guys.  We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

ice phisher

• View Profile
Scott and Jessie......Funny just how much we all take so very much at face value.....and expect tomorrow to pretty much be the same as what life thru at us today... with very little change. That is, until a really big event takes place in our lives..... that totally lets us know just how frail we really are....I have also suffered one of those such events and thats why I 'm sending you both my deepest blessings and prayers (as so very many did for me a while back) I'm a total beliver, that these do help in ones healing process........So God Bless and stay strong and true to yourselves..........
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

turkeyneck003

• View Profile

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well put guy's!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Were praying for a speedy recovery for both of you. Hope to see you on the ice in the near future.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Apex

• View Profile
Thanks so much everyone! It really does mean alot to have so much support around me. I wish all of you the best of luck this year and am counting the days until Ill be able to fish beside everyone.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Apex,

I fished with Doug today and he said the ATV and sled will be set up and ready when you are ready to come out to Buckeye.

See you soon.

David.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Scott and Jessie, Good luck in your recovery know that the boys and I will keep you in our prayers. It was 10 years ago January my world almost ended when I got caught in a live PTO shaft almost losing my left arm after years of surgeries and therapy I have learned how to how to return to do the things I love. Keep us posted on your recovery good luck and God Bless. Dave K

Vexilar