Ice Fish Ohio Forum

hope this week

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm really shooting to get on the ice this week. As I'm off to work , again, instead of drilling holes in the dead of winter it's depressing. Only good thing about winter is the body can heal and get some ice fishing in. So far neither has happened and it's frustrating. And to add insult to it I have to go to the dentist and get fillings Thursday. This winter blows so far.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
The weather forecasts aren't looking promising again this week. Better get in as much as we can because it may be short lived. Good luck when you do get to get out slab.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
hope you get to go soon.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
dam  your having a slow ice season , I really was thinkin that we weren't even getting on this year but we did,for a short time  .... . . .but it is almost spring .. see ya out I hope guys
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
hope its not going to be that on again off again routine,but i"ll take the on over the off.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar