Ice Fish Ohio Forum

please don't do this

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
talked to some guys friday when i checked the ice. went back today and there were fish all over they left on the ice. some guys came out after us, and left before we did, and they left fish on the ice. i know nothing in nature is wasted, the crows, mink and 'yotes gotta eat too. if the fish you catch are too small, or you don't want to eat them, throw 'em back and let 'em grow. save them for kids to catch. kids don't care how big fish are, as long as they're catching, the faster the better. sorry, i just had to vent. good luck, and be safe.

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Here Here!

When the whole bunch of us from IFO were at Long Island together for the first time there were gills lying on the ice in a couple of spots (Little Ones!) drives me nuts like a steering wheel in the pants.

RatherBe
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

overcheck

• View Profile
if the park ranger at east harbor see you doing this it will cost you 85 bucks or more depending on the circumstance.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No need for that.  I saw the same thing on Berlin earlier this season.  It infuriates me, and if I saw who was doing it they would've got an earful, and I would have put the fish back in their hole.  We have to protect our resources.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Lol Ryan hahahahaha
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert