Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mr Heater Buddy Heaters

riverrunt

• View Profile
I bought my first one a few years back and i love it.Lights real easy.Well anyhow Lowes has the little buddy which is variable 4-9000 btu model number #F273486 and lowes item #122001 for 39.50.And they have the big buddy which is 4-18000btu model #F274815 and lowes item#131258 for 69.50.they sell for 79.00 for little 139.00 for big.they have 1 little one left at easton lowes for 39.50.I went to buy the big buddy for my larger shanty and they didnt have any left,but they sold me a floor model for 40.00 less box and manual and they happened to have a little buddy floor model also for 20.00.so i got 2 heaters for 60.00 and some change.Call your nearest lowes and get them to look up on computer how many surrounding stores have them left.and they or you can call that store and they will save it for you until you can arrange to pick it up.Give them the lowes model number.ask if they have new or any display models left.If anybody lives near zanesville they had 6 left and lancaster 1 left.And there were other stores that had them.Just a heads up before you drive there and there out of them Call First.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
The Lowes on Polaris in Columbus had 6 left at 39.00. Thats all you need for a 2 man shanty. they work great.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Tractor Supply Company carries them too.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Bassnpro1

• View Profile
I just picked up last on at the Lowe's on Hudson.

Vexilar