Ice Fish Ohio Forum

What's the weather doing in NE Ohio?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm out of town and wondering what the weather around Mogadore and Nimi is like. Any reports?  Snow killing it?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
slab was by nimi today still some open water , and ice that is about 3 " ,, then went to wingfoot, 1guy fishin out from dog park, so I walked out and chatted for a bit.  ice was 31/2 and clear and stable. it snowed all day and now its raining. I hope to hit it sun . I will zing ya my #
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

td31

• View Profile
Hey snowcone,

I'm heading out in the morn myself...New to the area and our man, slabslayer is out of town. If you'd like a bit of company, I'm all packed up, we could meet.
This rain is a starting to turn here in Copley, temps falling. Let me know, either way good luck!! ...- And, slab, we will see ya soon my friend, safe travels.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sorry 31 I didn't catch your post till this eve, I was out at wingfoot today by the dog park . I was the only one on the ice until about noon and then 5 plus guys came out. I did manage about 15 keeper gills, and thru back about 10 more on pin mins and waxys, and mags...the wind was horrible had to stake my pop  up down..but around noon the fish just shut off. next sat I hope to hit nimi..your welcome to go out with me anytime.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fishingful

• View Profile
I was headed out and talked to snow cone on the way in. everyone left around 430 one guy with a clam 2000 came out and was having a bad day and left shortly after . Another guy came out with a shapell and left shortly after. Square shantys had a hard time staying in place. glad I have a fish trap. It was really windy and fish turned on about 5 all dinks caught 30 but got 1 keeper. slush was frozen when I left at 7. Propane ran out and it was cold.

Vexilar