Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Do I see a cool down perhaps?

Downthehole

• View Profile
Thursday 1/26 onwards we have colder temps. Highs in the 30s and lows in the 20s. Could this be round 3 I wonder?

Andy
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Well its gonna get cold again but I guess we will just have to wait and see if it's gonna be enough to get us back on the ice. Not seeing the really cold temps in the 15 day forecast I'd like to. But I'm hopeful. Put most of my ice gear away the other day so that should help I'd think. Lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I do think we'll be on one more time. Don't know for how long, but we'll walk on water one more time.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Downthehole

• View Profile
I do think we'll be on one more time. Don't know for how long, but we'll walk on water one more time.

Love the positive attitude...I think we'll get out once more too!

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Mark fished at CJ  yesterday and said the water temperature was 45 at the upper end and 38 out on the main lake.

g

• View Profile
I don't give up hope until March. I figured we would have round 3 in Feb. so hopefully we will.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i checked my fortune cookie and my fortune teller, and they both said    doesnt look good!   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Downthehole

• View Profile
i checked my fortune cookie and my fortune teller, and they both said    doesnt look good!   

So the cookie didn't say:

Your Fortune : The future is thermals and hand warmers
Lucky Numbers : -5 20 27 23 -9 30

Is it time to change your takeout?

Downthehole

• View Profile
It might be round 3 guys.....I now see 8 days with highs in the 30s and lows in th 20's. Might be a slow freeze but it is looking more promising by the day.....

g

• View Profile
Snowcone, I think it is time for you to get another fortune cookie and fortune teller. Channel 7 weatherman in Dayton said the high next Wed. will be 18deg. Hope he is right and it stays that cold for a while.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Weather forecasts continue to show highs in the 30's and lows in the 20's...

g

• View Profile
Would like to see an arctic blast come through and really drop the temps, but with the temps forecasted, we should be on Indian next weekend.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well guys changed  my cookie supplier  :P  looks like cold on the way, between the shanty and the boat this year i should mount my shanty on the boat, just in case    :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Next weekend may be a little optimistic grant. I hope you're right but it's gonna take some time without the real frigid air. Got my sights set on the following weekend.

g

• View Profile
If the highs stay around freezing and the lows in the mid 20's or lower, we should be able to fish the shallow areas at Indian. Time will tell.

Vexilar