Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for fishing friends

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am new to this sight and I am very glad I found it I am from Wisconsin moved here about 6 yrs ago and I live in Holmes County I fished my whole life and love ice fishing I am looking for places to fish and people to fish with I am willing to travel for the right area ( wife prob wont like it) I also have 3 boys that would love to try ice fishing is their anyone around my area that can help me out? I do fish the ponds in Coshocton County that are located on Woodbury State Land that's the only place that I am aware of for ponds to fish. Thanks alot for your help

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
do you ever do any good @woodbury
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Me and a few friends don't do to bad but it more depends on were you go. Last year we got some nice bass out there and that was with out using electronics

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I am sure that you will meet people soon as ice forms.

Also, we will have a kids event on Indian. Date is coming soon.

You can always come with us if your willing to travel. Guy's will post when and where they are going and usually a group of guy's all get together.

Finally, Thanks for joining the site.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Atwood isn't too far from you guys and there's some good crappie and saugeye fishing there.  When we get ice i can let you know when I'll be there.  Also freakofnature fishes there and does well too, I'm sure he'd be willing to meet you and help you out too.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

mikeL

• View Profile
More than willing to take you And your boys  out.  I'm from wi, moved hear two years ago.  Located on north side of Columbus
Pro staff

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Hi wis2 I am a displaced Buckeye living near Prairie du Chien Wi What area are you from?
If you have any fishing Buddies up here have them check out Wisconsinhardwater.com David just got it up Dave

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Never tried Shreve lake. Mike I my sister in law lives in Dublin might have to make a weekend trip out that way so wife and her sister can do their thing.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I grew up in Whitewater and moved out of state when I was about 5 then moved back to WI and lived in Madison/ Sun Prairie area until 6 yrs ago.

mikeL

• View Profile
Yeah you would be right by me then

Best would be to meet on Erie but we could do both as soon as we get ice
Pro staff

fish master

• View Profile
    • facebook
heres some lake maps of ohio might help ya... http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Home/FishingSubhomePage/LakeMapLandingPage/tabid/19478/Default.aspx

I am new to this sight and I am very glad I found it I am from Wisconsin moved here about 6 yrs ago and I live in Holmes County I fished my whole life and love ice fishing I am looking for places to fish and people to fish with I am willing to travel for the right area ( wife prob wont like it) I also have 3 boys that would love to try ice fishing is their anyone around my area that can help me out? I do fish the ponds in Coshocton County that are located on Woodbury State Land that's the only place that I am aware of for ponds to fish. Thanks alot for your help

Vexilar