Ice Fish Ohio Forum

perch fishing

beckslabs

• View Profile
I am going to starting to go up north at Eastlake Oh. out with FOM it is $60 per person . He takes up to 6 people at one time. Went on sunday was a tough bite got a two man limit with four people two got ill .
 FOM Sportfishing.com
  And in a week or two he will be moving to Conneaut Oh. it was the best perch fishing i have had in my life. It is 1 hour and 15 min. more of a drive butt wearth ever mim.

pm me if you would like to go or call me at #937-448-3037 Thanks Craig B.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:39:22 PM by beckslabs »

walgill

• View Profile
Van works very hard for the fish and knows their movement most of the time. last year i went with him in October and we had 180 fish in 5hrs with some nice JUMBOS in the mix.

beckslabs

• View Profile
We are going to go up fishing on 7-28 to 7-31 . There will be 2 open spots for sat and sun. 4 open spots for mon and tue. Van will be moving the boat from Eastlake to Ashtabula on wed ;D is more to the east < BIGGER PERCH > . The best trip was at Conneaut Oh. 6 man limit in 2.5 hours ALL THE PERCH WHERE 11" to 14" and as big around as a 1L. pop
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:01:51 AM by beckslabs »

beckslabs

• View Profile
We are going again to do some perching and walleye fishing. We found a cheap place to stay $50 for a one bed in Ashtabula Oh. Ho-Hum Motel
 4 seats open Sept.6 - Sept.11 

beckslabs

• View Profile
The perch fishing is picking up. They have been catching boat limits . Along with the size, lots of FO'S fish the past week. The walleye have stayed in the area with lots of limits being caught . Some nice steelheads 8lb to 10lb mixed in with the walleye.

beckslabs

• View Profile
We had a great trip to lake erie weather was bad with high wind 3 days.  But was able to go perch fish 2 days limits caught both days. On tue. we caught 240 perch in 156 min. it was not fishing it was caughting. I lost count of all the doubles. 25 fish ohio's and fat 10" to 12" made the rest.

walgill

• View Profile
Leaving at noon today to head to erice but we are going out of turtle crrek to fish for eyes and perch. i will let you know how we do, the fishing is only going to get better as it gets cooler!

beckslabs

• View Profile
Going to Ashtabula Oh. perch fishing with my wife one more time. October 5,6,7 with FOM Capt. Van he still has seats open the fishing has been hot.

Fishers of Men

• View Profile
    • Fishers Of Men - Lake Erie Ohio Fishing Charters
Here's a pic when you were in Ashtabula Craig.

"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way."
Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778"

FOMSportfishing.com

Vexilar