Ice Fish Ohio Forum

looking forward

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
As another  disapointing ice season draws to a close,i  sat and reflected on better seasons,and daydreamed of toothy denizens silently stalking my bait,i didnt get to drill a hole or try any of my new weapons or feel the brisk wind from accross the frozen water(unless i was working)next year i will once again return to isle mn. And for a few days do one of the things i love,so i ask you fellow ifo members lets not get bummed by what we didnt get to do this season but look forward to next season and what god willing we can,and if ohio wont cooperate we will go somewhere that will,post and share your dream trip so we can all experience it!!!  ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;)  It must  have been a daydream if it was a toothy denison and not a whiskered one.   ;D

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
looking forward to spring now. it used to be april when i looked for open water now ?  i just want to get my boat out and fix my itch   hahahahaha
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Same here.  Getting the second power pole installed on Wednesday.  Shifter, lower unit are fixed; and check engine light is off from when I ran out of gas.  I'm ready for bass fishing season now!!  First tournament of the year is March 29.  I can't wait!   ;D ;D  :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar