Ice Fish Ohio Forum

If you could only use one lure for bluegill.....

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
If you could only use one deadly lure for bluegill what would it be?  Mine would be a number 10 size hook ice ant in the color of black with a hot pink skirt.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Its haed to chose. It all depends on the day. It would either be a Jammin Jigs glow bobber fry, #4 fiska or a #2 nickel swedish pimple.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Gill Pill with a glow plastic skirt and a small dropper of 1# line tied off the hook leading to a plain #12 hook tipped with a single maggot.  Of course, I'd need more than one color Gill Pill, never know what time of day or water clarity you'll be fishing. ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I like a small jig tipped with a Mousie. Color doesn't matter, but I grew up fishing Black and/or Red for gills.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake