Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Here's How the story goes

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Was to meet Chuck today from A&C bait as he was coming down the turnpike at 4pm.  Well that went south as he called me with a flat and the next thing we are changing his tire on the side of the turnpike with semis rolling buy at 70 mph.  I thought ice fishing had dangers!  Thanks for throwing in those extra waxworms and colored maggots!  I would stop by to see him it is really nice bait!  Of course I got the freshest stuff but thats what you get for changing a tire.  I guess its not always about ice fishing but helping a friend in need.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Ive been looking for colored maggots ever since I saw Dave Genz using them
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Thats awesome that you were able to help out. He would be one of the first people to help you out. Im glad he now has a nice fresh stock of colored maggots and wax worms. I will need to stop back in again. Those colored maggots are my go to live bait.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
He has red and pink and I think green so I would jump on them they will be gone in a hurry but I got mine so ah ha.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow ive never had a chance to use colored bait, looking at the temps maybe this weekend will be a go so i may have to buzz out to a@c and pick up some....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yea, I need some too.  I'll try to shoot out there today so I can have bait for tomorrow.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

deerslayern

• View Profile
great job 4 helpn chuck. it seems like its a real burden to get help these days. we need more people out there like u. and as 4 the colored bait the combo of white and a red moggot one of each works great 4 me weather its a pond or a res.
When in doubt test it out.  No ice is safe ice. becareful out there.

Norm Hunitngton Jr

Pro staff
Clam
HT enterprises
frabill
Humminbird

Guide for
New London
Willard
Pleasant Hill

A@C

• View Profile
Jim You have a new friend, I would still be out there without you!! Thank you very much.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You're so right.  Chuck is a great dude.  So glad a fellow IFOer was able to help him out!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar