Ice Fish Ohio Forum

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Chuck I hope you are not mad at me for my wife bought the sled as a surprise for Christmas and it was a spur of the moment deal.  If I did not care I would not have come out to change your tire and help you get back on the road.  That being said we do not want to lose you as a contributor and advertiser to the site so I will place the first order and need another 500 waxworms from you and some of those colored maggots.  Now if you guys are tight then everyone call Chuck this week and order bait, etc. from him and ring his phone off the hook!  He can ship it right to your front door.  We have to stick together as fisherman and support our local bait shops.  Lets see what happens and if Chuck responds with his number it is game on!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
If you can ,stop in and support one of our sponcers. He helps support this website . Also once you meet this man you'll understand why he's so well liked and appreciated .

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I stopped out today and picked up my bait and some other misc. items. I really glad he is carrying the multi colored maggots(white,yellow,red and pink). You never know what color they are going to want each day. Make sure if your in the area you stop in and see chuck or annette. They are open 7 days a week and will make sure you can get your bait 24 hrs a day. Just call ahead and let them know and they will get it ready for you.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cant wait to go see Chuck.  He's a great dude and a huge support for helping me with the Berlin walleye tournament.  Thanks Chuck, see you soon as ice is on Deer Creek and Berlin!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar