Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Is this honestly for real on the temps?

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Gotta love the temps in the mid 30's and lows at night in the teens gunna be making some ice all week long just hope the white crap stays far away.

Minnowhead

• View Profile

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It will come back, the ice that is.  And now the snow is off it and any rotten spots will be gone.  Look out by next weekend!!!!  We should be on ice!! ;D ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Doesn't look that good to me. I mean it could be worse but we need something colder than that! Again could be worse but accuweather doesn't look too promising for the next 10+ days either
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

white ice

• View Profile
I agree with ya Johnny.  Mid 30s during the day isn't going to put much ice back on.  I've been checking accuweather (even though it sucks) and no real artic or bitter cold is on the way.  At least no warm up is predicted.  Could be worse.  Sit back and wait.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
i did a drive by check at wingfoot,mogadore,springfield and found wingfoot had 3'' with the edges opening up lots of water on top. mogadore at lansiger rd had 1 1/2 edges really bad, springfield about the same. :P    i was going crazy today knowing the ice is crappy and even looking for some open water to take the boat out ...NOT !!!   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
When I posted it it showed 12 degrees for a high on Friday and a low of negative 12.  Guess that all changed.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
Guys, those are the temps for Cleveland. Get 50 miles away from lake Erie and the temps are much colder. I saw low 20's for the high and mid teens for a low all next week and getting colder towards the end of the week. We were so close, out west its in the single digits this week..........Mark

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Then we are coming west my friend this weekend!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Next week is looking better right now but I don't want to jinx it!
This week doesn't look so hot for us. 2 days at 38 and Saturday @ 45!!! I plan to be catching some open water walleyes this weekend!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Vexilar