Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Aquaview underwater camera

Minnowhead

• View Profile
I've got a buddy who is wanting to sell his Aquaview.  This will be his third ice season coming up using it.  I told him to sell it for $150 if he wants to move it.  He wants $120!  I guess he really wants to move it! lol  If anyone is interested p.m. me and I will get you his number.  I think he wants to upgrade electronics, that is why he is selling.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you know what model it is?  I also want to upgrade to a camera that will work inside Vexilar's new stacked flasher/camera bag.  My aqua-vu is too old and won't fit in that bag.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Minnowhead

• View Profile
I think it might be too big for what you want.  No model # on it but it is was baught new 2 years ago.  This was going to be the 3rd season.  5.5" b/w monitor etc.etc.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I think you're right.  Been looking at that product from Vexilar, I carry a camera and a flasher both, why not combine them in one bag and save space?  They have some good ideas.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar