Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Boots

quackpot

• View Profile
If anyone is looking for good all around good warm boots? Cabelas has their inferno 2000 pac boots on special. I ordered mine Monday and they came today. My last pair are getting wore out so it was time to replace them. I never had cold feet with these. Only thing better would be Mickey Mouse boots. Regular price was $179.99 Sunday they were $139.99 on Monday the price was $97.88. Nothing ruins a ice fishing trip like cold feet.

oc

• View Profile
I'll second that!. I've had mine for some time now and have NEVER had cold toes, even at -20 wind chill. I will say you ain't gonna drive in them very easily but there much lighter than mouse boots.

ICE COLD

• View Profile
How are they for walking around?  I move around alot while fishing, just wondering if they are heavy.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Just ordered a pair.  Need a new pair of boots for the season. The info said about 5.4 pounds for the pair. So 2.5 pounds each. I never used to get cold feet, but as I get older my toes will get cold after a couple hours and it is irritating. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 I've got the korkers  (which are also a sponsers on the site) they have interchangeable soles and are extremely light and warm and comfortable. If your still looking for a pair of boots check them out
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
Ice cold I use my all winter. With my back not letting me bend over I keep mine open on the top, they are tied off half way up. My last ones lasted 4 or 5 years even with all winter use.

Fishfeeder

• View Profile
I'm third year in my inferno 2000's. Took a couple years to "break them in. Only because I only got to go out twice each year. LOL. But serious I really like them. Comfortable and keep my toes good and warm. As you get older it takes a little more to keep warm but with these boots it doesn't take as many layers or as thick of sock's to keep my toes warm.. I also do the rubber mat to keep my feet on while sitting and it does help.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Do the Korkers come in EEE or wider? I have extra wide feet.

Vexilar