Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pro Staffer Requests Some Help

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
IFO,
Usually I do an Ice Fishing demonstration for the Lorain County Metroparks each year as part of their winterfest event at the Vermilion River Reservation.
I committed to this back in November but with just a few days before the event, I have an 11 month old with the flu and an exhausted wife. This weekend I am really needed to be around the house to get things back in order.
I was wondering if there is anyone on here who would step up and help me out to do the ice fishing demo from 10a-4p for me?
This would be greatly appreciated and you would be allowed to fish on the lake at the reservation there for bass, gills etc. and would be promoting the sport of ice fishing in an attempt to get more people outside during the cold Cleveland Winters.
I can fill you in with  a little more detail. I know it is short notice but it would help me out alot.
It is a fun event and there will be many other things going on through out the day to do as well.
Thanks in advance. Dave
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:06:03 AM by erierider »
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
When is the date?  The hours are ok for me, but if its this weekend, I'm still in bed with a fever and a hideous cough.  Wish I could be more help than that.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Dave I would do it for you but on Saturday I have my sons basketball game at 1pm and then his baseball banquet in the evening.  I bet someone out in Western Ohio will step up and cover you.
Jim
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
Joel,
It is this Saturday from 10a-4p. I know your position on this. I know you would step up if you could to promote ice fishing.
Just a rough time with everyone being sick.
Jim,
Thanks also, too bad that it runs to 4. I know your kids would have a great time as there are lots of cool kids events like carriage rides, sledding etc, that patrick punches could rough up jimmy! Thanks for the repsonses jopefully someone can cover me.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
No takers yet?? I have done it two years now and alot of people come out. The park staff is great and all the vents are fun. Plus you get to fish a lake all by yourself.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
This has been filled! A huge thanks you to Wannabitawerm! Heck of a guy to step up and do this. Hope you enjoy the whole event. Hope to see you at Wellington before the season ends.
Again, thanks so much for stepping up!!
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons

Vexilar