Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Here we go..27,29,28,31,31,30,31,31,28

Banker · 6 · 3413

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Low temps starting tomorrow in Central Ohio! Looks like skim-2 inches by next weekend to me..what do you guys think?
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Avg. Temps are 32, 34, 35, 34, 35, 34, 35, 36 and 31. Water temps after the rain are much higher than in early December when we had skim ice. It'll be several days before the water cools to the point of creating skim at this rate. But it's coming soon!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I don't think we will have it unless the high temps are lower than they are supposed to be.  The forecast I looked at says near 40 every day.  I will keep praying and hoping for cold temps though...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed.  The lows aren't low enough with the water temps high as they are.  Also the forecast is calling for sun.  That won't help us out any with sunny and 40 during the day.  Gonna be January before we're fishing. :'(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

turkeyneck003

• View Profile
Not looking good for Dec....But the coating of white stuff on the truck this morning keeps by hopes up.....
Gaff its not just for chicken...

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I hope that the weather report is wrong! We need some -0 temps to get this season started FAST!
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

Vexilar