Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Finished A New Ice Rod Last Night - NEW PICS UP OF ALL RODS

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ME TOO!  I may order more than one.  I'm thinking about the 30 inch for bluegill and the 26 inch 1/3 bend for some of my heavier crappie jigs.  It would work perfect for the 1/32 ounce torpedo style jigs I make myself.  They kill the crappies.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
sorry guys, got swamped last night at home and didnt get a chance.  ill try to today.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No problem, when you get them up you get them up.  Not like I don't have enough gear to ice fish with.  But you can never have too much either!  ;D  Still am looking forward to trying these rods out though!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sweet lookin' weapons
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
Heres the 26in green rod.  i put a jig just to show what the bend looked like.  did that for all rods.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How much do you want for these rods?  They look amazing!!  ;D  They look even better than I was imagining, and I was imagining a pretty sweet looking rod!!  I'm definately wanting to buy.  Let me know what you want.

Team Wilcraft!

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
the 26in ones are 15 each and the 30in are 17.  shipping is extra but shouldnt be that bad.  i also travel alot over the state of ohio, but that is hit an miss where i go.  so we might be able to work something out.  travel to dayton area alot and in a few weeks newark area.

i will also include a free rod sock with each rod sold as well.  extra bonus:)

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How soon will they be ready to buy.  I'm thinking one 30 inch, and one 26 inch with the 1/3 bend.  I can do paypal.  You can message me about a meeting place, I'm in Canton, but am traveling all over as well.

Team Wilcraft!

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
well i need to order more handle now, im out lol.  should get them ordered here real soon an have them done next week.  i do have black and red thread.  i just like the blue an that is what i have been using lol.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thread doesn't matter to me.  The blue looks cool, but red or black are fine too.  I want the rods I mentioned in here.  The 30 and the 26 with 1/3 bend.  I have 2 reels already spooled and ready to go and put on these rods.  I have a feeling I will be ordering the other one soon. ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar