Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam Dave Genz Spooler Reel

OldSailor · 27 · 14062

OldSailor

• View Profile
This looks like something that will be going on some "must have" lists ;D I know I want to check them out! Haven't seen pricing or anyone offering them for sale yet!!!

CLAM Dave Genz Spooler Reel
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That does look awesome!  I'll be checking that out.  Thanks for the post   ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OldSailor

• View Profile
Anyone that finds out anything more about this, please post it here, such as who carries it, price, etc. Thanks!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
been lookin all over, cant find anything more than that video.  clams website doesnt even have anything about it.
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

OldSailor

• View Profile
been lookin all over, cant find anything more than that video.  clams website doesnt even have anything about it.
Same here!! Hopefully one of our members can find something out!! That video is a teaser to drum up interest in the new product! It's working!! It probably will be a month or more until it hits the market! ::)

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
and probably wont be able to get em when the season gets here, like the bentley jigs
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Dammit!  Add that to the list now too!
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

OldSailor

• View Profile
Same here!! ;D I really like that reel! I have a feeling that it will be replacing at least one, if not more spinning reels, and I would like to check out the combos. I'm afraid that they will be fairly spendy!! ::) And the list gets bigger!! ;)

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes it does, the Marcum is already on there. Thanks guys the wife's going to love me now!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

OldSailor

• View Profile
Yes it does, the Marcum is already on there. Thanks guys the wife's going to love me now!  ;D
Check out the "Rapala" post! There are the new Strikemaster and Marcum catalogs!! Honda 4-stroke auger :o

OldSailor

• View Profile
Email I got from Clam:

We should have all our new items on our website by the end of August.  At that time you should be able to go our website and view the fishing rods.  Thank you.

Sincerely

Inge T
Clam Outdoors
600 Clydesdale Trail
Medina, MN 55340
763-231-4120  (P)
763-231-4121  (F)
www.customerservice@clamcorp.com

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
we dont wanna look at em   we wanna buy them  lol
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

OldSailor

• View Profile
we dont wanna look at em   we wanna buy them  lol
I want to look at them because they look to be made of plastic, and I'm worried about plastic and cold weather!  I know that it's designed for ice fishing and all, but I want to check one out before laying out my money for one!! ;)

OldSailor

• View Profile
Got this from Thorne Bros:

Mike,

We will be carrying this item this fall.  Our first shipment is scheduled
for the end of September.  The combos will sell for $39.99
The reel alone will be $24.99.  Those should also be here at the end of September.

Katie
Thorne Bros.

So there's the prices!!  8)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:14:09 PM by OldSailor »

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool, that's not awful.  Thanks for the update!  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar