Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fishing differant Lakes

let it freeze

• View Profile
I was looking at other lakes to fish at this weekend and it seems like the only reports that we really get are from Indian Lake.Myself included.I was thinking about Buckeye sat.It looks like David is the only 1 fishing there lately.

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
i've herd reports the ice is no good, but haven't checked myself, i think i'm sticking to docks and spillways till we get another cold snap.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

jaybird62

• PRO STAFF
  • another great day
    • View Profile
sounds like a plan CRV, better safe than cold and wet.   any body fish the cranberry area at IL
be safe, it aint no fun if you dont live to lie about it
IFO prostaff
NAFC life member

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
talked to a guy on dunns thurs night that said they were doing good at cranbery but came to dunns cause the ice was iffy there.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
was gonna try buckeye for the first time saturday, but i think i'll hit a spillway closer to home till it cools off again (if it ever does).

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Was out on Walborn yesterday near Canton.  Caught 15 crappies and a handful of bluegills in 2 hours before I went to the sportsmans show.  Ice was varied, from complete holes the size of 55 gallon drums to 5" of clear ice with 1 or 2" of milky ice on top of that.  Need to use caution, but some lakes are still fishable if you spud your way around.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar