Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 15, 2024, 04:10:57 PM

Author Topic: Ice at Indian  (Read 3149 times)

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ice at Indian
« on: December 12, 2013, 07:02:22 PM »

Drove around lake tonight at 4pm not one fishermen brave enough to battle the cold including me. Found one open spot way out in the lake the rest is locked and after tonights temps and Friday the lake should be good to go but be safe and check the area first. I am going to go out sunday morning if you want to join me just call my cell at 937 538 8081 thanks dan
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

toadfish

• View Profile
Re: Ice at Indian
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 04:58:42 AM »

Dan,
I would love to join you, but it is my daughter's birthday today and she is having friends spend the night.  Both my kids have hockey games on Saturday so that pretty much blows the hole day.

Best of luck if you get out.  I hope you stay warm and dry, not to mention getting some fish.

Report ice conditions and if you get any fish.

Thanks,
Todd
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

fishinjared

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »

if you can go saturday morning I might make the trip to indian... ive been catching slab crappies and nice eyes at alum but I would love to have a chance to sit in my shanty even if I'm catching bluegills

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »

if you can go saturday morning I might make the trip to indian... ive been catching slab crappies and nice eyes at alum but I would love to have a chance to sit in my shanty even if I'm catching bluegills

I would assume ur getting them off the dock? No good ice at alum right? I am getting out tomorrow for sure just not sure where yet, leaning towards indian but still not sure. I will post later and let everyone know. I would def like to have some company, dont like to be alone this early in the year.
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar