Ice Fish Ohio Forum

where should I fish tomorrow?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Since I've been out of town, was wondering my best bet for good ice as well as fishing. Should I hit Mogadore, Wingfoot, or Nimi around C-5 again?  Any ideas, hoping to hit the ice around 9ish in the morning.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishingful

• View Profile
I fished mogadore (morning) and wing foot (afternoon) in the last 2 days. caught 52 fish with 7 keepers. More crappie at wing foot but better fish at mogadore. Mogadore was more sheltered. Got beat up with wind at wingfoot tonight. I don't work until 2 so most likely will be some place.

joewallguy

• View Profile
Im going to hit Tinkers up in morning and may slide over to wingfoot if i need to. Hey its cold cold out there right now. Thats got to help right. Should see some improvement over night no? Some lakes were wet and this should stiffen them up. What do you guys think?

fishingful

• View Profile
That slush was almost completely frozen when I came off tonight. It was soft by shore should be frozen solid by morning.

Vexilar