Ice Fish Ohio Forum

4 Year Old Day

Guest · 8 · 3900

JustNutts

I spent the entire day truck shopping, running around and just spending time with the kiddo. She says.. Daddy I wana go fishin with you... I of course say OK! So we got bundled up, took off to alum and fished for about 1 1/2 hrs. I let her use one of my poles, drilled her her own hole and let her go to town. She could jig that vibe like no other kid ive seen, and i swear if there were fish she woulda hooked into some. She looked like she could outfish me. I managed 1 and she managed to have lots of fun. What a good day.

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Thats awesome. Your going to have a life long fishing partner there.
turkey09

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Russ It only gets better from there Dave

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
that was me in the flip over shanty fishing beside you today. she sure is a cutie.

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
that was me in the flip over shanty fishing beside you today. she sure is a cutie.

fishslim

• View Profile
Hey guys how was it out there many guys fishing the area? Quite a few there yesterday evening. How big was your fish Russ?

JustNutts

Ah well shoot, wish I woulda inroduced myself now

JustNutts

Hey guys how was it out there many guys fishing the area? Quite a few there yesterday evening. How big was your fish Russ?
Ya there was alot of people on the ice tonight, and the fish was a throwback. Gona try and get out in the morning again.. didnt even get bit this morn though...

Vexilar