Ice Fish Ohio Forum

CJ docks

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
I got off work at noon today so I had to give the docks a try. I caught 6 crappie 1 legal and 8-10 gills in about an hour, was not dressed for the wind  ;D.

toadfish

• View Profile
At least you got out and had something stretch your line.  I have not dunked a jig for a long time!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Lets try and keep this site "G" rated guys!! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Green Pea

• View Profile
I was there today myself. I had to get out and try my new Frabil Ice Suit. I caught three crappie and a gil. Two of the crappie were nice size but all went back in.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Was back out Sunday eve. and caught 6 crappie and 6-8 gills biggest crappie was 10.5" all went back. ;D

lowellhturner

• View Profile
If anyone`s been out, is there ice in the Marina at all ? Wonder if a shad kill may occur ? It`s possible...WHEN not if such an event occurs again the suddenly hard virgin SAFE (4"ish+) ice should see something biting over 300 new and guess where various type attractors set in strategic and tactical placements to facilitate the bigger one`s  finding rapidly diminishing food prey...(evil laughter sound effect here...) Is 500 in 1 yr  ready by Memorial Day too ambitious, plus a generous dose of hedge apple (osage orange- 20+ yrs underwater at least) limbs for varios types of attractors. Hopefully it will be a nice spring...

Green Pea

• View Profile

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Was at the docks today and caught 2 crappie,10-12 gills and 1 lm. It was too windy to do any good also no ice in marina. ;D

lowellhturner

• View Profile
It won`t be long...anyone interested in trying the old barn foundation when we have SAFE ice ?

Vexilar