Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Almost there

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
I got onto my pond for alittle but it still isn't ready. I hauled my new frabill commando .25 mile to the pond and the ice was an inch in some spots because of the snow. I found alittle patch near shore in 5 foot of water that was 3 inches thick, but it just didnt feel right so I packed it home. Hate doing that but its for my own safety. Be careful out there until the ice gets thicker. Expecially watch out for the snow on the ice!!!

fire_line

• View Profile
my pond in central indiana has 5 inches of good clear ice.

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
Go cut some holes in that!!! I'm jealous!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm jealous too!! :D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishinfool

• View Profile
I live between medina and wooster a pond by me had 3" of good ice the pond is 8ft deep. I didnt feel comfortable by myself ,wondered if anyone was going to try fishing any lakes in the akron area tomorrow .If it's safe I would like too join you. Im terrible on the computer but the web site is so good i thought id give it a try.I also have a fl-8 ice shanty power auger fished devils lake five years ago what a blast.  If anyone wants to the Devils Lake ND website here it is --http://www.lakeviewlodgedl.com/home.html
Thanks Fishinfool

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
Thats cool I will be on Wingfoot and Mogi tomorrow

Vexilar