Ice Fish Ohio Forum

screw in carbide tipped ice spikes

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
these are similar to the studs found in snow tires,except they are made for the soles and heels of boots,i just installed a set on my ice boots,i am trying to get away from the strap on stretch on type,curious if anyone else has tried them,i got them on line from Gemplers,if you want to check them out,not sure about that copy paste stuff................... :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

g

• View Profile
Have never heard of them but they sound like they would work. After we get ice, let us know how they perform.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
wore them two times on last ice we had,ice had water laying on it,so you know how slippery that is,they worked great with no issues,they bit into the ice really well.......... :) now this can get moved to the product reviews board.......... :D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:48:11 AM by holehopper »
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar