Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Home Depot Shovel

Fisnfool

• View Profile
If you need a small one for your sled, I found a collapsible one at Home Depot.  They call it the auto emergency shovel.  It is in the garden center.  $9.99
When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Those are actually great for ice fishing.  I got one of those there last year and I really like it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I have one I carry, its really handy...  I have a pop up with no floor and i learned not to clear all the snow inside because the melt down leaves me in a puddle,  ::)   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Fisnfool

• View Profile
I have one I carry, its really handy...  I have a pop up with no floor and i learned not to clear all the snow inside because the melt down leaves me in a puddle,  ::)   

I use the harbor freight 1'2" thick anti fatigue mat sets to make a 6' x 6' floor for my 2 man pop up.  I made cut outs for the holes.  Hopefully any melt down under the mat drains into the holes or outside the hut.

I used the Ice and Snow tape from HD to tape all the floor sections together.  Made a center hinge with the tape too.  This way the floor folds in 1/2 lengthwise and tucks under the bin of my ice sled for transport.
When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.

Vexilar