Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 14, 2024, 09:41:43 PM

Author Topic: newbie retry  (Read 5298 times)

fool4fish

• View Profile
newbie retry
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »

Hey everyone I put my introduction under indian lake ice guides like a fool just wanted to say hello and offer up the chance to read my info under indian guides anyway I only get weekends so sat I want to try buckeye and sun indian was wondering where I could get bait on Sunday at indian and some general locations a beginner could try I know I'm new and have no electronics or shelters to host but any hardware angler is a friend of mine and is invited  to join me
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: newbie retry
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:22:44 PM »

Welcome, I moved your intro from guide service to IFO introductions. Looking forward to your reports.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »

Welcome this site is great and I'm sure you will meet a bunch of new friends here. As far as bait I like the pro bass at Indian. Not sure if they are open Sunday but I think so. They have good bait and a good assortment of ice tackle as well. Since you are without electronics I would either look for someone to tag along with or find one of the groups of ppl that are on both lakes. You should be able to atleSt get a few fish his way. Also don't be affair to ask around when you find ppl what they are hitting on. Most ice anglers are more than willing to help out. Don't forget to fish the hole water column either I have been getting a lot of crappies within a few ft under the ice. Hope this helps and good luck.

fool4fish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »

Thanx for the move slabslayer

fool4fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 05:05:04 PM »

Thanx for the advice Fishintech with that being said open invite to anyone experienced I'd love to tag along with anyone willing I promise u won't have to babysit me I can pull my weight in any area possible just let me know sun at indian sat at buckeye thanx

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »

Welcome fellow iceman, im from ne ohio I do believe there is a guide on indian he spoke at the fin feather fur event,you can check under guides to see,hey dave correct me if im wrong dont want to mislead a new fisherman ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

fool4fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:39 PM »

Thanks ntoiceman not  to sound prideful but I feel I would be paying to rent a shanty and electronics if I hired a guide but I did give some thought to it I already looked at the link please don't take that the wrong way i did just start out on the site it wasn't to get a hotspot I am looking to meet friends who are all about hardwater and if no one takes me up on any Tagalog well so be it I can do what most people do look for the crowd and get to work I just hoped to share in some fun with comrades I don't know if this site stays active much during software but if it is I will have much to share and show I do it all

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 11:41:40 PM »

I may try and go to Indian sun but not sure. I have been doin pretty decent at Delaware. If I head that way you would be more than willing to meet up with me. I am by no means an expert on Indian so don't expect much lol

fool4fish

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 04:17:31 AM »

Thanks Fishintech sent you a pm
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar