Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Goshinski's Fin Feather Fur Outfitters Ice Fishing Weekend

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Here are the seminar times for the ice fishing weekend at the Fin Feather Fur Outfitters in Ashland, Ohio

The show opens at 9am and the IFO pro staff will be there again this year to help you with purchases and any lake knowledge that we can help you with.

Saturday December 8th at 11:00am-12:00pm Jeff Jump "Lake Erie Ice Fishing Walleye Guide"

Saturday December 8th at 1:00pm- 2:00pm Ryan Kerns "Bluegill Icefishing Techniques"

Sunday December 9th at 1:00pm-2:00pm Doug Stewart "Inland Ice Fishing Techniques for Saugeye's"

Sunday December 9th at 3:00pm-4pm Joel Prince "Using your electronics to catch more fish through the ice"

IFO will be also be offering a $5 raffle each day. 3 for $10. We will be raffling 4 prizes each day.

1st Prize One free day trip with Guide Jeff Jump.
2nd Prize Jawjacker
3rd Prize Jason Mitchell Rod and reel combo
4th prize Jammin Jigs jig Pack
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:55:57 PM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I plan on being there at least one of the days. Let me know if I should bring anything jawjackers or can help with anything Dave. Can't wait always good to put s-names to faces!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

jumpy

• View Profile
    • www.buckeyefishingcharters.com
I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. Last year was great.
If you jig it they will come!

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
Alright Dave who won? That rod was looking really good. If people their don't know what IFO stands for now, I don't know who would. Huge turnout!!! Bumped into people about 10 times. Sorry.  I also had a lady reach over me and grabed an item from me. Good luck guys:) Crap!!! I just realized today is Saturday. I usually do all my out door events on Sundays. See you tomorrow.
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yeserday was fantastic! If you haven't been to the store or if it's been a while, I'd strongly suggest making the trip.

Thank you to all who attended our seminars yesterday.

The rod went to a gentleman named Gary I believe. We also had a double prize winner! He said he was buying a lottery ticket when he left.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad everyone enjoyed yesterday, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it this afternoon!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

jumpy

• View Profile
    • www.buckeyefishingcharters.com
It was very nice to see everyone and I really enjoyed the opportunity to speak with other fisherman.
Thanks Dave!
Only wish that I had more time but I had to catch a boat.
If you jig it they will come!

toadfish

• View Profile
Thanks so much to Dave and crew for putting on the show!  I enjoyed hearing Doug and Joel's talks about ice fishing.  The long drive was no match to the knowledge gained!  The store also helped me stock up for the upcoming season, if it happens.  It is still disheartening to go outside and smell worms instead of seeing snow flakes.  Come on cold weather!
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks to Dave and all the other Pro Staffers who worked hard this weekend.  Had a great time Sunday!  It was good to see so many again and to meet some new faces.  Hope to see you all on the ice!!

Also a big thanks to the Fin for hosting our event again this year.  We appreciate it!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I would like to thank everyone who came out to the Fin. I would also like to thank all the pro staff who took the time to prepare and present great seminars.

Thanks Guys!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar